1. Introduction to Terms and Conditions. By accessing this Web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not wish to be bound by these rules, you may not access or use this site and should exit of the page NOW.
Portions of this web site are operated by www.appraiserking.com, LLC the “OWNER”, however the site is hosted and uses web design software and templates under license from and produced by a third party (A La Mode, inc.) which the OWNER, its officers, agents, affiliates or other owned companies, associates and independent contractors (each, deemed to be an “Indemnified Party”) does not control or warrant and has no control over whatsoever.
2. This Site is for Personal Use Only. You agree by being on this web site not to reproduce, use or display any portion of this web site unless written permission is given in writing by the OWNER.
3. No Professional Advice. This web site does not display and does not intend to display any professional advice. It is agreed that the owner of this web site assigns all appraisal assignments to an independent appraisal company and its use is limited to providing marketing services only.
Emailing, posting, calling or using in any way this web site does not create a relationship of ANY kind with the owner unless an order is received, accepted and delivered in writing by the owner.
4. On-line Conduct Agreement. You agree to conduct yourself lawfully while on this web site based on local, state, county and country of origin laws of the web site OWNER.
The OWNER does not actively monitor this Web site for inappropriate or objectionable postings and it is agreed by any and all interested parties that all Indemnified Parties shall be held 100% harmless at all times for any reason for such content.
5. No Endorsement of Content, Third Party Content, Inbound or Outbound Links. References to any products, services, hypertext link to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier, or otherwise do not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by the OWNER.
6. Errors In Web Site. Information on this web site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. It is agreed by all interested parties and anyone reading this web site that such errors are permissible and the OWNER, its officers, agents, affiliates or other owned companies, associates and independent contractors (each, deemed to be an “Indemnified Party” per section 14) shall be held 100% harmless for such errors at all times and under all circumstances.
7. Information Subject to Change at ANY Time. Information on this Web site may change from time to time without any notice and at the sole discression of the OWNER.
8. Payment. All appraisals are COD and payable to the company assigned to complete your order. The company does not bill clients unless agreed in advance of the assignement.
9. Market Values. Market values for Real Estate may or may not change slightly or dramatically in the future for which this web site, its OWNER, its officers, agents, affiliated or other owned companies, associates and independent contractors (each, deemed to be an “Indemnified Party” per section 14) will be held 100% harmless under all circumstances and all situations.
10. Limited Use. This site is owned and operated as a Limited Liability Company in the state of Florida and it's use is limited to providing marketing services for residential real estate appraisals only.
11. Web Site Security. Changing the contents of this site or its server without OWNER permission in writing (AKA Hacking) may result in civil or criminal liability by the perpetrator.
12. This Site Makes No Warranties. This Web site is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, those of TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or NON-INFRINGEMENT, or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice.
The OWNER does not warrant that its services and system meet any particular criteria of performance or quality; nor does the OWNER make any warranty as to the results or information obtained from use of its service or system or the Internet, in general.
No oral advice or written information provided by the OWNER or any third party shall create a warranty; nor shall you rely on any such information or advice. Reference in this Web site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by the OWNER.
13. Disclaimer of Liability. You assume all responsibility and risk associated with your use of this Web site. Under no circumstances whatsoever, including negligence, and regardless of legal theory, shall the OWNER, any of its officers, regents, executive committee members, members, related entities, employees, representatives, other agents, associates, related companies, independent contractors or anyone else involved in creating or maintaining this Web site, be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS) that result from any of the following: (i) your use or inability to use this Web site and/or any other Web sites that are linked to this Web site, (ii) your reliance on any methods, products, recommendations, instructions, ideas, or other information obtained from this Web site and/or any other Web sites that are referenced or linked to this Web site, or (iii) mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to this Web site or contamination of your computer system or information. In states that do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
14. Indemnity. By using / reading this web site you agree to 100% indemnify, 100% defend and hold 100% harmless the web site OWNER, its officers, agents, affiliates, other owned companies, associates and independent contractors (each, deemed to be an “Indemnified Party”) from and against any and all possible claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities and damages of any kind or circumstance whatsoever (collectively, “Damages”) incurred by any Indemnified Party arising out of, in connection with or resulting from (i) your breach of this Agreement (intentional or otherwise) (ii) your use or inability to use this Web site and/or any other Web sites that are linked in any way to this Web site, (iii) your reliance on any methods, products, recommendations, instructions, ideas, or other information obtained from this Web site and/or any other Web sites that are referenced or linked to this Web site, or (iv) mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to this Web site or contamination of your computer system or information. In states that do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
15. Governing law/Arbitration. If you are reading this web site in a state that does not allow full provision to all the above terms and conditions stated above (including this paragraph) you agree your use of this web site is unauthorized and shall be construed as such. This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the State of Florida, U.S.A. By being on this web site you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts sitting in Orange County, Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web Site.